By Terrah Banakas
Last updated on
Last updated on
There’s only one First Time
There’s only one first time for anything; this may be your first time visiting this site, or the first massage from me, or just your first massage, I have laid out a path for you to follow to make the massage process painless and stress free. After all, getting a massage is about relaxing (for the most part) and relieving the stress.
- Introductory Massage — If you are unsure was to what massage type you would benefit from, then come in for an Introductory Relaxation Massage where we can discuss your history and find the best treatments for you.
- What to Expect — I have discussed what a typical massage session is like and what you should expect when visiting MASSAGE by Terrah Banakas.
- Types of Massage — I have compiled a list of the different types of massage that I currently offer.
- Brochures — for those that want a little something to download and read offline. These brochures help to describe some of the more popular types of massage.
- Forms — Before I can begin a massage, there are a few things that I need to know, and the best way to get that information is to fill out the client intake form. I have them available for you to fill out at my office, but to save time, download them now, and fill them out before your appointment.
- Testimonials — Curious as to what others have to say about MASSAGE by Terrah Banakas.
- Media Mentions — See what local media has said about MASSAGE by Terrah Banakas.
- Pricing — Everyone wants to know how much their session will cost, here’s where you can find that information.
- Schedule Online — Last but not least, let’s go ahead and schedule your appointment.
Stay Up To Date
Things change, specials happen from month to month, stay up to date with the last information from MASSAGE by Terrah Banakas by signing up for the Monthly Newsletter or by subscribing to my RSS Feed. What is RSS?